The Indian motorcycle industry has come a long way. This has been possible thanks to the countless technological innovations indigenous motorcycle brands like Bajaj have undertaken in order to bring Indian motorcycle enthusiasts bikes that they can adore and use without a care in the world. On top of this, the overall quality and reliability factors of bikes from Bajaj are otherworldly. One can keep on riding their beloved Bajaj bike without burning a hole in their pocket as the ownership cost of Bajaj motorcycles is very low.
With that stated, here is a list of some of the most popular Bajaj bikes that you can or should buy in 2021 –
- Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 – it is India’s one and the only cruiser-style bike that does not cost the moon. It comes with a low stance, monkey bars and a 220 CC liquid cooled DTS-i engine that can return an impressive 45 KMPL mileage. On top of this, the bike comes with ABS as a standard feature and all of this is made available at INR 1.7 – 1.32 lakhs.
- Bajaj Pulsar 180F Neon – it is the familiar Pulsar but in a sporty neon colour scheme and graphics. The bike comes with a mileage, performance and style package like no other Pulsar variant can offer. It is powered by the BS – 6 compliant 180 CC variant of the DTS-i engine. It is capable of returning a jaw-dropping 35 KMPL of mileage given the fact that you don’t push it to its limits! The best part about this sporty commuter is its price which is reasonable since its starts at INR 1, 14,835.
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Neon – this is a special edition of the familiar Pulsar 150. No mechanical changes are made to the bike except for the fact that its 150 CC DTS – i engine got the mandatory BS – 6 refinements. Furthermore, the overall mileage of this variant of the Pulsar is better than the 180 CC variant mentioned above. The 150 CC Pulsar can return an impressive 65 KMPL of mileage. The only difference between this bike and the standard 150 CC Pulsar is its paint and graphics. The bike is available at a starting price of ₹ 98 067.
- Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 – this is one of the most critically acclaimed ‘naked’ bikes in India and for good reasons. First off, since it is a Bajaj, it is evident that the OEM will make sure that the bike has an amazing street presence. Furthermore, the 200 CC BS – 6 compliant DTS – i engine is not a fuel guzzler like other 200 CC bikes in India as it can return an amazing mileage of 36.1 KMPL at normal riding conditions. The price of the bike is quite affordable as well since it is offered at ₹ 1, 35,674.
- Bajaj CT 110 – compared to the CT 100, the Bajaj CT 110 offers three colours to the buyer. On top of this, it comes with a refined and BS – 6 compliant engine that has a respectable displacement of 115.45 CC. The engine offers best-in-class performance figures as it is capable of returning 8.48 bhp on wheel power and 9.81 Nm of torque. It comes with drum brakes on both wheels and it is a lightweight bike as it weighs only 118 kg thus making it perfect for the city commute. It is offered with a 10.5-litre fuel tank and due to its fuel-injected mechanism, it can run for more kilometres per litre of petrol. The best part about the bike is its price which is within the affordable range of ₹ 52,832!
Check Latest Price List – Bajaj bikes
Bajaj offers a high value for money factor in all of its bikes. This is the reason why it is evident that the company refreshes the prices of its products with every passing year. The good news is that, unlike other motorcycle brands, Bajaj does not increase the prices of its bikes exorbitantly thus making it possible for anyone with a knack for motorcycles to own a Bajaj bike any day. For more details, get in touch with your nearest Bajaj motorcycle dealer today!