University of Worcester
In every edition of the Times Higher Education’s University Impact Rankings, the University of Worcester has been rated among the top 5 universities in the UK for educational quality. In addition, it has consistently ranked among the top 20 for student satisfaction in the Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide 2022. Three primary campuses make up the University of Worcester: Severn Campus, City Campus, and St. John’s Campus. The Lakeside Campus was a different campus that existed as well.
Public Research University of Worcester
In Worcester, England, there is a public research university known as the University of Worcester. In the counties of Worcestershire and Herefordshire, only Worcester University is located. The institution was founded in 1946, started conferring degrees in 1997, and was given full university status in 2005.
How to Reach the University of Worcester? Or Travel
Since Worcester is conveniently positioned and has good rail and road connections to the rest of the UK and the rest of the world, all of its campuses are easily accessible. Both the train station and bus stop are conveniently close to the university.
Herefordshire, Shropshire, and the Black Country are all accessible, as are Birmingham, Bristol, and Cardiff.
Financial Aid and Scholarships at the University Of Worcester for International Students
International students are eligible for merit-based scholarships that help them pay for their studies in the United States. According to study in UK consultants, the scholarship might cost up to $15,000 USD (USD 1,875 per semester for up to eight semesters or upon completion of your degree).
The prizes will be given to the students based on their academic qualifications and they will be automatically considered for a merit-based post. The additional renewal standards comprise:
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 and continuing academic excellence as a student on campus.
- Must be a full-time undergraduate student taking 12 or more day school credits per semester.
- Designation of residence as out-of-state for the purpose of tuition.
- Waqar Azmi OBE, diplomat and former Chief Adviser to the Prime Minister, Cabinet Office
- Jacqui Smith (politician)
- Daryl Mitchell (cricketer)
- Swaroop Sampat (actress and Femina Miss India 1979)
- Alan Dickens (rugby player)
- John Shimmin (politician)
- Rob Taylor (footballer, born 1985)
- Adam Willis (footballer)
- Imogen Thomas (model)
- Kyle Pryor (actor, Home and Away)
- Matthew Raggett (educationalist)
- Rosie Spaughton (YouTuber)
- Y S Avinash Reddy (Indian MP)
University Of Worcester English Language Requirements
- UG – 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in each component)
- PG – 6.5 (with no less than 5.5 in each component)
- TOEFL English Language Tests no longer accepted as a SELT by UKVI from 1st July 2014.
- UG – 59 with no less than 51 in each component
- PG – 70 with no less than 51 in each component
The Requirements may defer for some Programs.
Test and Minimum Score Required for Study at University of Worcester
- IBT: 71
- PBT: 520
- CBT: 190
IELTS – 6.0
Pearson PTE – 50
EIKEN – Pre-1
iTEP – 3.5
University Of Worcester Application Process
To apply for admission to Worcester State University, international students can follow the instructions below:
Undergraduate and graduate students can apply online using the application portal.
Application Cost: For both undergraduate and graduate programmes, there is a 50 USD application fee.
For Undergraduate Course
- Fall Semester (September entrance) – April 1
- Nursing and Occupational Studies (fall only) – January 15
For Graduate Course
- Fall semester (September) – June 15
- Spring semester (January) – November 1
- Summer semester (May) – April 1
- Scores of Standardized Exams to study in the USA
- official transcripts,
- international student financial statement,
- letter of recommendation,
- proof of English proficiency,
- TOEFL- 71
- IELTS- 6.0
- Affidavit of Financial Support Form
University Of Worcester Highlights
- Type of University – Public
- Year of establishment – 1874
- Campus Setting – Urban
- Total Enrollment – 5,495
- Acceptance Rate – 78%
- Student-Faculty Ratio – 17:1
University of Worcester the Standard Cost of Tuition and Other Expenses
Below is a list of the projected tuition fees for overseas undergraduate and graduate students attending the university?
Undergraduate Course at University of Worcester
Cost for Full-Time In-State
- Annually – USD 10,161.00
- Semester Wise – USD 5,080
- Per Credit Hour – USD 423.38
Cost for Full-Time Out-of-State
- Annually – USD 16,241
- Semester Wise – USD 8,120
- Per Credit Hour – USD 676.71
Cost for Full-Time N.E. Regional
- Annually – USD 10,646
- Semester Wise – USD 5,323
- Per Credit Hour – USD 443.79