Air Canada is a prominent airline that provides flight services at multiple networks worldwide. The airline is headquartered in Montreal, Canada, and is famous for offering flight services at budgeted and affordable prices. The airlines provide free Wi-Fi, in-flight entertainment, cleanliness, parking area, and many more. If the customer makes the flight reservation for the first time, then it is obvious that you will face trouble related to baggage allowed on the flight, so that you can contact Air Canada by phone. The expert and highly qualified customer support executives are available 24/7 to provide help.
What is the baggage allowed for business class in Air Canada?
If the passenger has made the flight reservation in business class, they can carry up to 3 bags. The total weight of the bag must be at most 32 kg. If the weight of the baggage is between 23 kg to 32 kg, then it will be considered and accepted by the airlines as overweight. If the bags have linear distances of up to 292 cm, then the airlines will accept them as oversized bags. For oversize bags, airlines will charge specific additional fees.
What is the baggage policy of Air Canada?
If you are going to board the flight, you must know about the baggage the airline allows and its major points policy. You can read it below:
- It does not matter what your reaching destination is or ticket type. The airlines will allow passengers to carry one standard article and one personal article.
- In the case of carry-on baggage, the weight allowed by the airlines for standard articles is 55 cm * 23 cm * 40cm, and for the personal article, it is 33 cm * 16 cm * 43 cm. If the weight exceeds the prescribed limits, airlines will charge additional charges for the baggage.
- The airlines will allow you to carry one standard bag for checked baggage. The dimensions allowed must not exceed 62 inches or 158 cm (length + width + height). The maximum weight must be at most 50 pounds or 23 kilograms. In case of any excess, the airlines will charge extra charges from the passenger.
- The personal items must be identified and placed with a white tag under the seat.
What are the baggage fees charged by Air Canada?
The airline charges a basic and standard fare for every excess weight you carry on the flight. For the 1st excess bag, airlines will charge $30 as fees; for the 2nd excess bag, you will have to pay $50. The bags must be checked 60 minutes before the flight departure.
How to get connected by using the Phone Number?
If you face any trouble related to airline services, you can contact the airline’s supervisor through your phone number. To get connected through a call, follow the steps given below:
- Make a call at +1 (888) 247-2262.
- Then, you can hear the Pre-Recorded call instructions and select the number which suits your query.
- Press 0 for flight booking.
- To cancel the flight, press 2.
- Press 3 for baggage-related issues.
- For a medical emergency., press 4.
- The agent will respond to you in a short while.